Suffering from Physical Anxiety Attack Symptoms?Jan 04, 2022
Did you know there are reasons for anxiety, stress, and depression? It could extend from your past or something that has happened recently. People are often anxious because of a lack of love or acceptance when growing up. Or from a bad abusive marriage relationship. You may have gone through a traumatic event that is like an open door for the spirit of fear.
God's Word says in 2 Timothy 1:7 KJV "7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
From this verse, we know fear is a spirit.
What are some ways fear can manifest, especially when there is a lack of love or acceptance?
- self-critical voice - self-condemnation, self-accusation words over self.
- self-doubt - the bible calls it double-mindedness - James 1:8 - hard to make decisions because of lack of confidence.
- procrastination - is it hard to start or complete projects?
- feeling overwhelmed - feel oppressed, depressed, or not able to move forward because your mind cannot think clearly?
- overthinker - overthink everything because of fear of failure or making a mistake - a time waster.
- people-pleasing - fear of rejection, trying to live up to other people's expectations to get that acceptance and approval.
- speaking negative words about your day, looking at the cup half empty instead of half full.
- projecting fear into the future - expecting things to go wrong every day.
- excessive worrier - worry about everything, insecure, even lose sleep and your peace.
- anxious around relationships because of hurts, betrayals, slandering against you that caused you to go into fear.
- a driven perfectionist - everything you have to do because everything has to be perfect - fear of failure - the need for approval and acceptance in what you do. Didn't have that feeling of acceptance or approval growing up.
How about traumatic events?
- war vet
- locked in a closet
- car wreck
- born out of wedlock
- traumatic birth
- experienced emotional, mental, or physical abuse
- a life-threatening diagnoses
- bad news
- sudden loss of a loved one
- and much more
Can you relate? When there is trauma in your life, it is like a door point for the spirit of fear to come in.
Then, you suffer from the following anxiety symptoms affecting your health:
- high blood pressure
- cannot rest
- high cholesterol
- heart palpitations
- stomach issues such as IBS, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, etc.
- and much more
Then when you do get triggered with an anxiety attack or panic attack, do you suffer from physical anxiety attack symptoms below:
- Feeling nervous, restless, or tense
- Having a sense of impending danger, panic, or doom
- Having an increased heart rate
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Cannot breath
- Feeling weak or tired
- Trouble concentrating or thinking about anything other than the present worry
- Just cannot get out of bed
As you can see, physical anxiety attacks are no fun and can run your life, your social life, and you're work-life - your career can suffer from the loss of salary. There are answers to stop these issues.
Are you sick and tired of fear controlling your life? Isn't it time to do something about it? Is it keeping you from your dreams from anxiety symptoms?
- overlooked for job promotions
- problems in your marriage because of the pressure?
- not getting the salary you deserve
- not able to perform at your highest level
- relationship problems (family, husband, work peers)
Do you want to know why you have anxiety, stress, and depression? Did you know that God's Words in Proverbs 26:2 "s the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come." In my program, the first week, you are going to see how a spirit of fear attached itself to you.
Isn't it time to do something about it? My proven 90-day program biblical mind-management is a lifestyle to conquer anxiety, stress, and depression. Sign up for a 45-minute FREE strategy call.
See those who conquered anxiety, stress, and depression from my new eBook.
Stay connected by signing up for my Newsletter!